Mobile advertising promotes products and services in mobile electronic devices as Smartphone, tables, and mobile devices applications. Mobile Advertisement does better when targeted at people based on where they are and what they need.
Some types of mobile ads and examples:
Mobile Web Banner / Posters / Videosembedded by Embedded Video
SMS (Short Messaging Service)embedded by Embedded Video
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service)embedded by Embedded Video
Mobile Gamesembedded by Embedded Video
Location-Aware Adsembedded by Embedded Video
Some tips for your mobile ads:
1. Be original and fun
2. Combine forms and channels
3. Promote your mobile channels in print material with QRCodes
4. Be local and specific
5. Use short keywords
6. Have an easy to access contact page
7. Design mobile version of your website
8. Advertise within apps
9. Create mobile apps related to your business
10. Make it social, always add share social networks icons
11. Always integrate call to action – click to call, register, browse, install, play, or buy.
In March 2013, globalwebindex reported that globally digital including social media and mobile Internet usage now accounts for 57% of daily media time. Overall, consumers now spend an average of 10.7 hours a day with all forms of media and 5.6 hours of that on digital reason why Mobile Advertising is key.